In recent years mLLDPE grades are gaining popularity among film producers.
Its high rating is due to a number of advantages in comparison with LDPE and also LLDPE.
Below are mLLDPE properties which prevail over the properties of other types of film polyethylene:
- mechanical strength at a small thickness
You can reduce the thickness of produced film without loss of strength that in turn allows to use raw materials in significantly smaller quantities. It makes the final product lighter that is attractive to the customers of films.
- strength of the hot weld and the low melting point allows to speed up welding at a lower temperature which effects production costs.
- high coefficient of transparency and gloss makes the final product attractive and in some cases more functional.
- such properties as high impact resistance, puncture and chemical resistance provide durability and the best operational characteristics, which is positively noted by the consumers.
- good insulating properties.
mLLDPE grades are also used as an additive to other types of polyethylene or as one of the layers in the production of multilayer films. This allows to give the above mentioned properties to the final products.
A wide range of mLLDPE grades offered by our company are hexene, that indicates high quality of raw materials.
For improving the film properties we also have the opportunity to offer our customers polymer resin with the additives Slip & Antiblock.
LYMERTIN company can provide 8 different grades with MFR 0.3 to 3.5 g /10 min * and density 0.918 to 0.920 g / cm3 to meet all particular client’s needs.
mLLDPE is excellent for production of general purpose film, lamination, films for freezers, multi-layer packaging films, food packaging, cast film, stretch film, milk films.
You can get more detailed information, taking into account the features of your manufacture, by contacting the LYMERTIN managers.
* MFR at temperature 190 ° C, 2.16 kg.